Tuesday, March 29, 2011

improve my english ;)

helooo, this is my first time to write english at here...From now on, I'll change my blog post into english...Althought I'm not really good in english, but I just want to improve my english :)
Hmmmm, so let me starts to write english now...
I just saw my cousin's blog, it's so beautiful!Love it!
oh yeah, when I was schooling today, Jen Sning get angry because of min wei! Finnaly, min wei get back a slap from jen sning! woohooo! So syok weihhh! hahaha >.< When I first knew about this, I laughed non-stop, hahaha :D
Actually jen sning asked me to have a lunch with her after school, but I doesn't have the mood to go out with anyone, I'm so sorry , jen sning ......
Yesterday when I'm on phone with jen sning, my brother and sister sat beside me and making so much of noise, annoying :S and jen sning said that both of them very sampat~ hahaha......
Actually jen sning are the most sampat among them (later jen sning kill me like shit)><
hahaha.......
Oh yaaa, supposed to this saturday go for ice skating, but we heard that they held an ice skating competition, so it will be prohibited from entering to the ice rink, haiz, need to wait until next week only can go,so sad larh :(
okay larh, need to do my homework now, will be continue on next day, ciaooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment