Wednesday, March 30, 2011

received a letter from my bestest friend JEN SNING♥

Hey girl, and this is my specially for you my bestest frined of all!!You're crazy, 38, insome, last but not least, lovely as always! We know each other for not more than 4 months but our friendship is like 40 years?! Yeah, I super-duper love you lah shapo! ♥
feels great to have you being by my side all the time! xoxo. JEN SNING ♥
Your siblings are simply AMAZING! Love them more! ♥
It's never easy to live in tears, anger but I'm here up for you for laughter and joy! Be thankful for what you got right now as once you lost it, you'll never get it back. Friendship & relationship between families is really important, love them more than ever sweet heart! ♥
P.S : JIA YOU EDWARD FRIDAY :)
FINGER CROSSED ♥♥♥

It's a awesome letter from my lovely friend ♥ SHAPOO JEN SNING ♥ Appreciated!!
We have fun when schooling. Jen Sning sat besides me in the class room, we talk to each other every single day but it doesn't seems to be bored or I can tell that we have endless topic :D
Although we occasionally argue, but our feelings it's still very good! :)
Thank you for the time when I encounter difficulties, you will accompany me through! LOVE YOU SO MUCH ♥ Wish that our friendship could last FOREVER & EVER!!! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment